Discover the medieval town of Rottweil in a weekend.
Suitable for groups and individual holidaymakers or families.
The themes of the city tours are varied and all are exciting. Rottweil in the Thirty Years’ War, following in the footsteps of the Romans at a station on the Roman road Necker-Alb-Aare or accompanied by a journeyman from the workshop of the Rottweiler Baroque painter, Johan Achert.
The services in this offer
- 2 nights in the room category of your choice
- 2 x breakfast from the buffet
- A guided city tour through Rottweil (date by arrangement)
- W-Lan and Sky TV
Tips for activities for a relaxed Rottweil weekend:
- A stroll through the medieval town with shopping and a stop for refreshments
- Drive to the famous Thyssen Testturm (enjoy the Black Forest from 232 meters height)
- Visit of the Holy Cross Church and the Domican Museum
- An excursion on the Neckar valley cycle path
- A visit to the Rottweiler Therme Aquasol (leisure pool, brine and sauna world)
- Cosy feasting in the Restaurant zum Pflug or the Altstadtschänke (both directly next to the Hotel Bären Rottweil)