Our guarantees to keep you healthy when you travel at Hotel Bären in Rottweil
- In addition to intensive cleaning, all touchpoints are specially disinfected. This includes light switches, door handles, remote controls, key cards, elevator buttons, taps, toilets, etc.
- Disinfection stations are available in the lobby for guests and employees.
- Our staff wear mouth and nose protection – please read our smile from the eyes 🙂
- If you book a tariff including breakfast, we serve it in our cosy breakfast restaurant.
- So that you don’t have to leave the house in the evening, we order a delivery service according to your wishes and set a table in the breakfast room… with a lot of distance to other hungry guests.
- Coffee pot, salt and pepper shakers, sugar shakers etc. are disinfected after each use.
- As far as possible we realize a contactless check in and check out (registration form is on your room, please fill it in and hand it in at the reception). If you provided a credit card when booking or have already prepaid by PayPal, we will simply send you your invoice by e-mail on the day of departure.
- We kindly ask guests with a cold not to arrive – every booking can be rebooked free of charge until further notice and postponed to another travel date within the next 12 months (price adjustments reserved). Also bookings at the non-cancellable rates.
- You order dinner from a delivery service and we set your table. Here is more.
Of course, we also offer particularly favourable overnight accommodation offers for this, which you can best book online here on our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GUESTS FROM “CORONA CRISIS AREAS”
According to state regulations, accommodation facilities from Baden-Württemberg are not allowed to accept guests who arrive from or reside in a state or city district within the Federal Republic of Germany where, in the last seven days before arrival, the number of new infections – according to the publication of the Robert Koch Institute – per 100,000 inhabitants is higher than 50. Exception: You have an up-to-date medical certificate confirming that there is no evidence of infection with the coronavirus SARSCoV-2, which must be presented to the competent authority immediately on request. Please note that you must keep the medical certificate for at least 14 days after entry.
Your hosts from Hotel Bären Rottweil